can a non infected baby be infected with razor blade?

I have a nanny living with hiv, my first daughter, used the nanny's razor to give my little baby girl a little cut, could my baby be infected? There was no blood on the razor.

Hi, No! HIV is not transmitted this way. The first reason is because once HIV leaves the body it begins to die and becomes unable to infect. Next, HIV transmission can only occur when there is a direct and prolonged exposure to body fluids, semen, vaginal fluid, blood or mother to child through breast feeding. This most commonly occurs through unprotected vaginal or anal sex and sharing of needles. Casual contact, sharing utensils, drinking after someone, etc are not way for HIV transmission to occur. If you go to this link HIV101 it will take you to our page that talks about the ways in which HIV is and is not transmitted. Transmission of HIV from a contaminated surface would require massive exposure to blood or other infected liquid for a prolonged period of time.

Your child is fine! Be well and stay safe, Shannon

Protected Sex With Sex Worker
HIV result means positive or negative?please shannon help me i can not continue me life