The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Pain and reddish white stuff after oral sex

Feb 23, 2014

Hi there! I recently received oral sex from another male I met on a dating site. This is happened right after we were done, as I left his place my penis started to feel sore and like burning. Next morning the head was old red and there was a whitish/yellowish gel around it. There is discharge coming out from the urinary conduct, but the head is all read and swollen and even though I washed it with soap the white stuff keeps on forming around the head.It does not burn when I am peeing. No fever either. This info may help: I am uncut, and usually sensitive when given rough oral sex. I am not very sexually active in fact I had not have this type of rough oral sex in a long time.

Now I am really worried that this may be an STD but with the common knowledge I have on STDs the symptoms do not seem to be related to any STD I know. Could it has been that my member is just sore from receiving rough sex? Should I see a Doctor already? This happened the night of 2/21 and today is 2/23

Response from Ms. Southall

HI Yes you should see a health care provider. With the discharge and pain it is quite possible you picked up a STD. It's better to be safe than sorry and not go. So I would recommend seeing someone for evaluation and treatment if needed.

Be well and stay safe, Shannon

Please help, worried about this risk?
I am confused. . pls help me out

  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

 Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint