Pain and reddish white stuff after oral sex

Hi there! I recently received oral sex from another male I met on a dating site. This is happened right after we were done, as I left his place my penis started to feel sore and like burning. Next morning the head was old red and there was a whitish/yellowish gel around it. There is discharge coming out from the urinary conduct, but the head is all read and swollen and even though I washed it with soap the white stuff keeps on forming around the head.It does not burn when I am peeing. No fever either. This info may help: I am uncut, and usually sensitive when given rough oral sex. I am not very sexually active in fact I had not have this type of rough oral sex in a long time.

Now I am really worried that this may be an STD but with the common knowledge I have on STDs the symptoms do not seem to be related to any STD I know. Could it has been that my member is just sore from receiving rough sex? Should I see a Doctor already? This happened the night of 2/21 and today is 2/23

HI Yes you should see a health care provider. With the discharge and pain it is quite possible you picked up a STD. It's better to be safe than sorry and not go. So I would recommend seeing someone for evaluation and treatment if needed.

Please help, worried about this risk?
I am confused. . pls help me out