|hiv test too soon
Feb 23, 2014
I sexed with a woman that I just known her. I just put it in her vagina with out condom around 1 minute and I took out ejacuate out of her vagina. after 6 weeks I use hiv oralquick to test. the test is "c" is it too soon test. am I still need one more test in after 3 mont again
| Response from Ms. Southall
Hi The testing guidelines for HIV are to be initially tested at 3 weeks post exposure and then again at 90 days. As long as there are no other exposures happened during this time frame than the results are conclusive. Having a test at 6 weeks and it showing negative is a good sign and you should get another test at the 90 day point. That test will give you conclusive results.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Red Eyes An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- White Bumps On Penis Worried It Could Be AIDS
- Cold Feet After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Barebacking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Urination After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.