hiv test too soon

I sexed with a woman that I just known her. I just put it in her vagina with out condom around 1 minute and I took out ejacuate out of her vagina. after 6 weeks I use hiv oralquick to test. the test is "c" is it too soon test. am I still need one more test in after 3 mont again

Hi The testing guidelines for HIV are to be initially tested at 3 weeks post exposure and then again at 90 days. As long as there are no other exposures happened during this time frame than the results are conclusive. Having a test at 6 weeks and it showing negative is a good sign and you should get another test at the 90 day point. That test will give you conclusive results.

Paranoid about the possibilities
i have performed oral sex twice