How to stop getting Pimples ?

Please tell me how to get rif of pimples,and how to stop them from getting,what will be the diet for it...how to look healthy and without pimples,why my friends not having,why iam having,they too eat lot of junck food,but they dont have pimples...

Hi This is a safe sex and prevention forum. My recommendation for dermatology issues is to go see a dermatologist. Now if you want to learn about HIV: HIV transmission can only occur when there is a direct and prolonged exposure to body fluids, semen, vaginal fluid, blood or mother to child through breast feeding. This most commonly occurs through unprotected vaginal or anal sex and sharing of needles. Casual contact, sharing utensils, drinking after someone, etc are not way for HIV transmission to occur. If you go to this link HIV101 it will take you to our page that talks about the ways in which HIV is and is not transmitted.

Low risk?
Paranoid about the possibilities