3rd time Genital Warts and 61 Days HIV Elisa Test

Dear Experts,

I received a unprotected oral sex 8 months before from my colleague while we were at a business trip. She told me that she HIV free she is from India (Mumbai) I dnt knw my mind is doubting her maybe she is lying. I have genital warts while she is performing oral sex. And still I have warts at and I am taking treatment for that ( using podphlum ) as advised by dermatologist. I got tested for HIV 1 & 2, VDRL & TPHA after 61days at India. Did this test is enough or I need to wait until 90 days? I read in ur site that antibodys will generate after 28 days of exposure. And last month I got sore throat, fever, cough.. and I have geographic tongue coming and going by weeks.. feeling tired and rashes at body..dnt knw..feeling scared from insidemy mind is warning me that something is not good and these symptoms are form HIV. So please.help me and give some advice because now I lives in Saudi Arabia here the rules are very strict if I detect STDs they will deport me.

Hi In all actuality she was more at risk for contracting your genital warts than you getting something from her. The risk of HIV transmission with oral sex is extremely low. It is even reasonable to state that for the person receiving oral sex (that is on whom oral sex is being performed) the risk of acquisition of the virus is practically zero. For the person placing his or her mouth on someone else's genitals, the risk may be slightly higher but still very very low. The testing guidelines for HIV are to be initially tested at 3 weeks post exposure and then again at 90 days. As long as there are no other exposures happened during this time frame than the results are conclusive. I would get tested again at the 90 day mark but your overall risk of HIV transmission through receiving oral sex is incredibly low.

How accurate is a 10 weeks post exposue test ?
Oral Sex and RNA False Positive