HIV Risk

I just had sex encounter with a guy of unknown status. 1- I sat down on couch and he rubbed his ass very hard on my dick. I did not use any condom. I did not inserted in his ass But i wonders if my dick got penetrated in while rubbing . he rubbed like a minute

2- He bended over knees and I rubbed my dick on his ass if somehow my dick got penetrated. i rubbed like a minute 3- We rubbed against each other dick. The time was about 30 sec

Will any of above get me on risk to HIV exposure?

I do not think so my dick penetrated, but I am very worried . I am bisexual and have kids. Should I go for PEP?

Hi Frottage is considered a safe behavior when it comes to HIV. HIV transmission can only occur when there is a direct and prolonged exposure to body fluids, semen, vaginal fluid, blood or mother to child through breast feeding. Since there wasn't actual anal intercourse the risk of HIV transmission is incredibly low. The other thing to keep in mind is that there are other sexually transmitted infections out there that are much easier to get. If this is something you will continue doing I would highly recommend that you take precautions and use condoms in the future.

But again your overall risk of HIV is incredibly low. Of course the only way to know is to be tested and everyone should know their HIV status.

Mono and HIV
Please answer my question I am freaking out.