The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

HIV Risk

Feb 23, 2014

I just had sex encounter with a guy of unknown status. 1- I sat down on couch and he rubbed his ass very hard on my dick. I did not use any condom. I did not inserted in his ass But i wonders if my dick got penetrated in while rubbing . he rubbed like a minute

2- He bended over knees and I rubbed my dick on his ass if somehow my dick got penetrated. i rubbed like a minute 3- We rubbed against each other dick. The time was about 30 sec

Will any of above get me on risk to HIV exposure?

I do not think so my dick penetrated, but I am very worried . I am bisexual and have kids. Should I go for PEP?

Response from Ms. Southall

Hi Frottage is considered a safe behavior when it comes to HIV. HIV transmission can only occur when there is a direct and prolonged exposure to body fluids, semen, vaginal fluid, blood or mother to child through breast feeding. Since there wasn't actual anal intercourse the risk of HIV transmission is incredibly low. The other thing to keep in mind is that there are other sexually transmitted infections out there that are much easier to get. If this is something you will continue doing I would highly recommend that you take precautions and use condoms in the future.

But again your overall risk of HIV is incredibly low. Of course the only way to know is to be tested and everyone should know their HIV status.

Be well and stay safe, Shannon

Mono and HIV
Please answer my question I am freaking out.

  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

 Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint