Hiv false positive blood donor

Hello, let me tell you this, I've been stressed, scared and worried. I had a risk event which was an unprotected encounter that lasted not even 2 minutes cause I stopped and was worried. I didn't know the status of the girl. I am a male and tried to donate blood for the first time and I got a letter stating I tested false positive for hiv. I had to come back in 6 months and try again. They said the antibodies in my blood showed up as if something was wrong then they did a nat test and another test I think p29 or something like that and they both came back negative and told me I was not living with hiv. I still wasn't comfortable and went and got a oraquick home test and it came back negative as well. Now the people told me anything could've triggered the blood screening from a minor blood clot to a cold. But they told me it was a fact I wasn't living with hiv. It's been 1 year and a half since the encounter and I did my oraquick test this past Monday which is 1 year and six months after as well as the blood screening false pos was. I want to know if I should worry. And what could've caused this. Please help.

Hi There are times when someone can have a false positive or false negative result and why we recommend further testing. Testing 1 1/2 years after the exposure and having that test be negative means you are HIV free. The testing guidelines for HIV are to be initially tested at 3 weeks post exposure and then again at 90 days. As long as there are no other exposures happened during this time frame than the results are conclusive.

HIV transmission trough blood to eye contact
Richard, a question about test results...