need helpful advice pleeaasssee....
Feb 23, 2014
I have had about 7 oraquick swab test all at 13-16 all negative plus a western blot srictly for peice of mind at 17 weeks it was negative...do i need to test further???
Response from Ms. Southall
Hi, Your testing history shows negative at 17 weeks. The testing guidelines for HIV are to be initially tested at 3 weeks post exposure and then again at 90 days. As long as there are no other exposures happened during this time frame than the results are conclusive.
You are HIV free and do not need to continue getting tested.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Rash After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can You Have Smooth Vaginal Bumps But Not An Std?
- Does Gonorrhea Cause Cervical Cancer?
- Reaction Paper Of Sexual Transmitted Infection?
- Hiv Risk Unprotected Sex Insertive Vaginal Uncircumcised
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.