HIV Negative but with STI Receiving Oral Sex

Dear Experts,

I got blow jobs from different people right after feeling a burning sensation while urinating. I am not sure if I had an STI that time but I think some part of my urethra was broken but still i got some blowjobs during that night. I had fever and some coughing which could not resolve for over a month now. Is it possible I got infected with HIV? I understand saliva neutralizes the HIV virus but I'm not sure how risky this is. Hope you can help me.

Hi The risk of HIV transmission with oral sex is extremely low. It is even reasonable to state that for the person receiving oral sex (that is on whom oral sex is being performed) the risk of acquisition of the virus is practically zero. For the person placing his or her mouth on someone else's genitals, the risk may be slightly higher but still very very low. Theoretically, obvious cuts, wounds, sores, or infections in the mouth could raise this risk. But relatively speaking this is still considered to be a low-risk sexual activity as the mouth is not a hospitable place for the HIV virus. Please note that other sexually transmitted infections are readily spread via oral contact and you may need to be checked for these. Your situation actually presented more of a risk for the giving partner as you already had an infection. Not a risk for HIV transmission but other bacterias or virus's that can be passed but the risk for HIV transmission is incredibly low to no risk.

Anal frottage
need helpful advice pleeaasssee....