What are my risks?

Hi... After being celibate for a long time I have had two sexual encounters. The first was just oral sex, I was the recipient of it. Not to be frank but I ejaculated in this persons mouth two times that evening. Come to find out this person tells me a week later they are Hiv positive, but the full educated me on the risks, as well as me doing my own google searches. But just wanted to get other advice as I was freaked out a bit.

Also.. I had one more sexual encounter different person, says they are neg and clean etc. One thing led to another and I had insertive anal sex, for maybe 1 min, un protected, no ejaculation, we both quickly said oops, didnt have a condom, so we stopped that right away.

But because of the first incident I'm a bit freaked out still. What are the chances of anal sex without ejaculation for less than a minute causing Hiv? The person stated they are negative, disease free, but one never knows. Would love any words of wisdom.

Hi So the first situation, the risk of HIV transmission is incredibly low to actually no risk. Whether or not the person is positive doesn't change that. Now, the second interaction, even though brief carries a risk for transmission not just HIV but all of the other infections that are out there. I would in fact be more worried about the second encounter than the first because the first knew his status. The receiving partner carries the higher risk than the insertive partner but there is still a risk. The brevity of the encounter reduces the risk as well. This person stating they know their status is good but again are you sure? I would recommend testing just because of the no use of protection. A full sexually transmitted screening would be the best way to go as other STI's are easier to transmit than HIV. But again your overall risk is small, but there is a risk and knowing your status is so important. The testing guidelines for HIV are to be initially tested at 3 weeks post exposure and then again at 90 days. As long as there are no other exposures happened during this time frame than the results are conclusive.

Oral after Tooth extraction
Anal frottage