Oral after Tooth extraction

Hello, first of all I want to thank all the experts on this site for their help and knowledge. I am a 25 year old male, April of last year I performed oral on a 22 year old man I met on a dating site. There was no ejaculation but precum may have been involved. I thought the activity was no risk but months after the fact I am now worrying very much. I had a tooth extraction done a few months before this sexual encounter. The extraction occurred on December 12th 2012 and the encounter happened on April 4th 2013, so almost 4 months. I feel like this should have been plenty of time and I don't believe there was any bleeding at all but my stress and fear has me doubting and second guessing everything. I am hoping someone here can shed some light and tell me my infection risk.

Hi There is no need to worry! The risk of HIV transmission with oral sex is extremely low. It is even reasonable to state that for the person receiving oral sex (that is on whom oral sex is being performed) the risk of acquisition of the virus is practically zero. For the person placing his or her mouth on someone else's genitals, the risk may be slightly higher but still very very low. Theoretically, obvious cuts, wounds, sores, or infections in the mouth could raise this risk. But relatively speaking this is still considered to be a low-risk sexual activity as the mouth is not a hospitable place for the HIV virus. Please note that other sexually transmitted infections are readily spread via oral contact and you may need to be checked for these.

Stepping onto a used condom, say 12 hours old
What are my risks?