Please help experts! I'm so worried after a body to body massage

Dear experts, I had a man-man body to body massage a month ago. Both I and the therapist were naked during the massage and definitely there's no oral or anal sex. But at the end of the massage, the therapist rubbed my anus with his erected penis and heading his glans to my anus several times. 1 week after the massage, I suffered from oral ulcer and one month after the massage, I'm now suffering from herpes zoster. I'm not sure the herpes is due to the stress after a job relocation to a new environment or not, but I'm really worried. I did have a HIV screening test last week, that result was negative, but I'm still very concerned if I was infected and now having the symptoms. Am I at any risk of HIV infection? Please help solve my worry and thanks in advance!

Best regards, Brain

Hi There is no risk for HIV transmission in this situation. HIV transmission can only occur when there is a direct and prolonged exposure to body fluids, semen, vaginal fluid, blood or mother to child through breast feeding. This most commonly occurs through unprotected vaginal or anal sex and sharing of needles. Casual contact, sharing utensils, drinking after someone, etc are not way for HIV transmission to occur. If you go to this link HIV101 it will take you to our page that talks about the ways in which HIV is and is not transmitted. Frottage is considered a safe behavior and no risk for HIV transmission.

Desparate for guidance
Unknown exposure several test