Please help me......

I am quite depressed and could not sleep or eat over week end. I have been to night bars in Hong Kong on Feb 8. Following things happened- 1.The strippers there performed lap dance on me 2.During lap dance they sucked my nipple for 1-2 minutes. There are small pimples around my nipples. I am not sure if while sucking my pimples were touched and came in contact with their mouth. To best of my knowledge I did not notice any blood on nipples, but pimples were slightly reddish. If those women had blood in mouth or bleeding gums, can that blood get on pimples and cause infection.I am quite scared and would like to know if I will be infected with HIV.

Also please let me know what is risk if one of the pimples is open(popped off) and came in contect with their mouth

Hi Your risk of HIV transmission is not possible in this situation.

HIV transmission can only occur when there is a direct and prolonged exposure to body fluids, semen, vaginal fluid, blood or mother to child through breast feeding. This most commonly occurs through unprotected vaginal or anal sex and sharing of needles. Casual contact, sharing utensils, drinking after someone, etc are not way for HIV transmission to occur. If you go to this link HIV101 it will take you to our page that talks about the ways in which HIV is and is not transmitted.

The risk of HIV transmission with oral sex is extremely low. It is even reasonable to state that for the person receiving oral sex (that is on whom oral sex is being performed) the risk of acquisition of the virus is practically zero. For the person placing his or her mouth on someone else's genitals, the risk may be slightly higher but still very very low. Theoretically, obvious cuts, wounds, sores, or infections in the mouth could raise this risk. But relatively speaking this is still considered to be a low-risk sexual activity as the mouth is not a hospitable place for the HIV virus. Please note that other sexually transmitted infections are readily spread via oral contact and you may need to be checked for these.

CMIA test
Desparate for guidance