worried

Me and this female was going at it..we used condoms as we have sex and kissed also..but one night we were kissing on each other..we go naked..so she wiped some of the fluids from her vagina on the head of my penis.. Which then we stop cause I didn't like it..so I washed up..I was wondering if I could get an std from washing it off or from her wiping it on my penis head?

Hi It is possible to get other STI's besides HIV in this type of scenario. In fact it is easier to get those than HIV. The likelihood is small but the chances of getting herpes, gonorrhea, chalmydia etc are there. I would watch for symptoms and if anything appears out of the normal I would follow up with your health care provider for evaluation and possible treatment.

The overall risk again is small but there is a risk.

Gauze exposure?
Spreading like a germ