Insertive oral sex to a stripper (Unkown HIV Status) with cum

Hi, I am a married man with 2 kids. I know also the low theoretical risks associated with insertive oral sex to HIV. Given this, I gave this insertive oral sex to a stripper girl 2 times with and 2 times with out a condom. Each time, I cum in her mouth. 1 Time I had a vaginal intercourse with safe use of condom. But, after 2 weeks I began to develop a sinus like symptom with lethargy. I thought it was a sinus as sinus is my routine problem. The addition of this lethargy worried me to death that I may possibly contracted HIV. Is there a chance that I may contract HIV? What do I do now? DL

Hi The risk of HIV transmission with oral sex is extremely low. It is even reasonable to state that for the person receiving oral sex (that is on whom oral sex is being performed) the risk of acquisition of the virus is practically zero. For the person placing his or her mouth on someone else's genitals, the risk may be slightly higher but still very very low. Theoretically, obvious cuts, wounds, sores, or infections in the mouth could raise this risk. But relatively speaking this is still considered to be a low-risk sexual activity as the mouth is not a hospitable place for the HIV virus. Please note that other sexually transmitted infections are readily spread via oral contact and you may need to be checked for these. Condoms are effective in the prevention of HIV transmission, as long as they are used correctly and do not break or slip off.

The other important thing to remember is that there are other sexually transmitted infections out there that are much easier to get than HIV. You did everything right to prevent HIV transmission by using the condom and the risk of oral sex HIV transmission is incredibly small. You may just have a sinus infection but you could have picked up a STI. If your symptoms continue I would recommend following up with your health care provider for evaluation. But again the likelihood that this is HIV is incredibly low.

HIV transmission from inanimate object at work
Symptoms after 6-8weeks?