Got poked with instrument during sterilization

So today I was doing sterilization in our dental office. As I was filling the steam autoclave I pricked myself with an explorer that poked out of the package. They had already been ran through the ultrasonic but they're definitely not clean still. It didn't make a hole in my glove that was visible and I washed my hand but no blood was drawn. Should I be worried about HIV or aids, or hep c? What are my chances and how long does the virus actually live on these surfaces.

Hi You should office procedures in place to help you through this type of situation. HIV begins to die once it leaves the body and becomes unable to infect. Hepatitis C does last longer outside of the body. Since the instruments had been through the ultrasonic process the probability of HIV, Hep C or other infections present is unlikely.

HIV Lifespan if Can't Reproduce in Body
HIV ELISA test at 15 weeks