Chlamydia

Hi doctors I have a question that has been bugging me. I went in for my yearly blood test and got diagnosed with Chlamydia. I got given antibiotics. About 2 weeks before my test I got a massage and the therapist masturbated me with lotion. I have never had any unprotected vaginal, anal and oral sex or exchanged body fluids in my life. I have gotten quite a few massages and the therapist masturbates me. All my test came back negative except for chlymydia which came back negative after the antibiotics. I have been stressed because I have never had any full penetration sex in my life and got diagnosed with chlamydia. Do you think I am at risk for HIV? It's been almost 2 months since my last massage. I got hit hard with allergies and headache swollen lymph nodes for a couple days just recently. Thank you

Hi I'm confused if you have chlamydia it does mean that you have been sexually active. HIV transmission can only occur when there is a direct and prolonged exposure to body fluids, semen, vaginal fluid, blood or mother to child through breast feeding. This most commonly occurs through unprotected vaginal or anal sex and sharing of needles. Casual contact, sharing utensils, drinking after someone, etc are not way for HIV transmission to occur. If you go to this link HIV101 it will take you to our page that talks about the ways in which HIV is and is not transmitted.

It is also easier to pick up other STI's if you have an active one at the time. If you have had unprotected sex, oral,vaginal or anal or shared a needle with someone you have put yourself at risk. Always getting tested is the best way to move forward so that you know your status not just for HIV but all of the other STI's.

Unclear of my Test
I've been an idiot, and need some guidance.