** Fifth request, please answer!

Hello.

I am a male 40 year old trying to discern which, if any, STD tests I need, based on my following sexual history:

1) Received four times COVERED oral sex (blow job WITH condom) from female sex worker.

2) Had one shared bath with female sex worker, without genital-to-genital rubbing but possible brief inadvertent contact.

3) Received one uncovered "hand job" from female sex worker and 3 covered.

4) Touched and kissed (with tongue) the breasts of 3 female sex workers.

5) May have briefly touched with my hand the outer vulva area of one or two female sex workers, but no insertion into vagina or touching the labia.

6) No intercourse at all, anal or vaginal, covered or otherwise.

7) Brief, "dry" kiss on the lips of two female sex workers.

I am 100% sure that the above activities are the full extent of my sexual activities, and ask for your recommendations for testing based on those only.

Thank you for your counsel. G.

Hi None of the examples you gave present a risk for HIV. HIV transmission can only occur when there is a direct and prolonged exposure to body fluids, semen, vaginal fluid, blood or mother to child through breast feeding. This most commonly occurs through unprotected vaginal or anal sex and sharing of needles. Casual contact, sharing utensils, drinking after someone, etc are not way for HIV transmission to occur. If you go to this link HIV101 it will take you to our page that talks about the ways in which HIV is and is not transmitted.

One time unprotected insertive anal sex
Very high HIV exposure