How long does HIV survive outside the body?

I recently touched a door handle that had urine on it. The fluids seeped into my palms and I was wondering if you could catch HIV like that. I've checked every site that had info about this information but none seemed to explain the effectiveness of urine's HIV transmitting abilities. I'm worried that these sites have information that just anybody could put up and I really need to speak with an expert. I've asked this question numerous amounts of time but I wasn't given a clear precise answer. It was a little bit of urine that has probably been out for about 6 hours. Again nobody seems to have a specific time frame for the survival of the virus outside of the body other than "Scientists agree that HIV does not survive well outside the body". I've got tested the next day but it may have been too soon. Is there anyone here that can clarify with their own lab studies if HIV can survive outside the body for 6 hours?

HIV begins to die once is leaves the body and becomes unable to infect. This occurs within minutes. HIV does not survive long outside the human body (such as on surfaces), and it cannot reproduce. Therefore it becomes unable to infect. HIV is also not transmitted through urine as there is not enough HIV particles in urine or other body fluids such as sweat and tears that could transmit HIV. HIV can only be transmitted through blood and vaginal fluids or semen or mothers breast milk to her child.

Blood on toilet tissue?
Hi plz help