Mutual Masturbation (PLEASE RESPOND)

Hello, I had a mutual masturbation with a guy the other day. We were making out and he asked me to jerk him off. And I did, I jerk my penis off by myself mostly. But I NOTICED THAT there are little cut (won't bleed) on my foreskin (im uncut). Because it is winter and my skin is super super dry recently, it seems like I jerked off too hard and hurt myself. When we got excited, he started to jerk me off a little bit. I am sure his hand had touched his penis and got precum on it. So im worried about possible infection with HIV or any kind of STD. Should I go tested? Plz respond!! Thank you so much!!!

Hi Masturbation is not a way for HIV transmission to occur. Now having the situation that you had with your partner giving you a hand job and with the cuts on your penis the risk does increase some. HIV transmission can only occur when there is a direct and prolonged exposure to body fluids, semen, vaginal fluid, blood or mother to child through breast feeding. This most commonly occurs through unprotected vaginal or anal sex and sharing of needles. Casual contact, sharing utensils, drinking after someone, etc are not way for HIV transmission to occur. If you go to this link HIV101 it will take you to our page that talks about the ways in which HIV is and is not transmitted. The cut on your penis would have to be significant and open and bleeding in order for there to be a risk here for HIV. The other important thing to remember is that other STI's could be present and easier to get. If you notice any symptoms or to give you clarity I would recommend seeing your health care provider for a full STI screening.

sparring mma big scratch wound
Blood on toilet tissue?