Handjob and anal grazing in massage parlour

Hi Doctor,

Below given is the description of the incident that I had. Request your assessment and advice on this.

Incident : Had a 10 min nude massage with female masseuse fully clothed. She rubbed my butt and anal area (2 or 3 times), a little more than a normal massage touching the hole, without inserting her finger. She then asked me to turn over so she could give a hand job. Immediately after that, I ejaculated. As far as I remember, she had hardly touched my penis. She then grabbed some tissue paper and cleaned the penis quickly. Then, she took a warm towel & cleaned my penis. I did not check the hands of the masseuse and not sure if there were any cuts / wounds on her hands / fingers. This is what is worrying me a lot.

Request you to let me know the risk for hiv or any other std in the above scenario. I have been having a lot of symptoms and have started taking fluoxetine (prozac) for depression / anxiety.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks, worriedGuy

Hi You are HIV free from this experience. You cannot get HIV from a massage and the touching of your genital areas and anus. The hand job also does not create a risk for HIV transmission either. The cleaning of you after does not pose a risk either. If there happen to be a client prior to you that had HIV and she used the same towel, HIV once outside of the body begins to die and becomes unable to infect.

So again, your overall risk of HIV transmission is not likely.

HIV from unprotected oral sex
HIV/AIDS Phobia