Possibility of HIV infection when condom broke down

had a vaginal sex with girl (Commercial) on Friday. during the second course I found that the condom was broken and immediately i removed my penis and ran to bathroom and cleaned a little only with confusion. I discontinued the session and came out and asked her about her health status she told me not to worry. After that i was scared and confused went to meet a doctor. He advised me not to worry and told me the possibility of infection is low. Am completely broken down after the incidence and worried a lot. I can see everything dark in my future. Kindly tell me is there any possibility of infection if yes what i can do?

Hi The risk is there but incredibly low. Condoms are effective in the prevention of HIV transmission, as long as they are used correctly and do not break or slip off. It's also harder for women to pass the virus to men but it is still possible. There are also other sexually transmitted infections that you should be concerned about and are much easier to get than HIV.

Because the condom broke, there is a risk. I would recommend that you follow up with your health care provider especially if you have any symptoms.

do i have aids?
fingering and masturbate