Condom slipped off inside partner and I'm very scared. Please help!

I had sex with a lady I just bumped into on a rainy day on the 8th of February. The condoms they had in the sleazy hotel where we did in we're all small. So we did it for a did, and every few humps or so, I keep on pulling the condom back on due to my worries that it might slip off inside her. Shortly after words, my fear has been realized as the condom slipped off inside of her and when I pulled out moments later, I found out that my penis is without its condom, it was inside her. I wiped my penis off a little bit, put on a new condom and finished. I got home an hour or so later and took a long shower. After that, my fear of getting something from that girl began to increase. She just recently got out of jail after 2 months and said to me that she doesn't have anything. I got tested the next day and it came out negative. The person who tested be said to get tested again three months from now (May 8th). With my growing fear of getting a nasty HIV, I check online about my situation, they all said that the percentage of getting HIV from the Particular situation is low. But that still didn't help with my growing fear. Now I fear that info is wrong. So please, can you help me put on fears to rest. I can't sleep well, I can't eat well, and can't even take a crap well! I'm shivering at night even with clothes on, and I'm trembling as well too. I have a tiny but annoying headache too. Please help me!!!

Hi HIV transmission can only occur when there is a direct and prolonged exposure to body fluids, semen, vaginal fluid, blood or mother to child through breast feeding. This most commonly occurs through unprotected vaginal or anal sex and sharing of needles. Casual contact, sharing utensils, drinking after someone, etc are not way for HIV transmission to occur. If you go to this link HIV101 it will take you to our page that talks about the ways in which HIV is and is not transmitted.

Condoms are effective in the prevention of HIV transmission, as long as they are used correctly and do not break or slip off.

The testing guidelines for HIV are to be initially tested at 3 weeks post exposure and then again at 90 days. As long as there are no other exposures happened during this time frame than the results are conclusive.

Yes the percentage is low for your risk of HIV transmission. Even though the condom came off of you it was still inside her and still protecting you.

How long does it take ?
condom slipped and oral sex without condom