ulcer in my mouth hiv possible
Feb 20, 2014
I have a small ulcer in my mouth and idk whether I should kiss my gf ... Idk her hiv status but I would like to kiss her ...tongue kiss and so on ... Should I be worried ? Thanks for the answer :)
Response from Ms. Southall
Hi Deep or open-mouthed kissing is a very low risk activity in terms of HIV transmission. HIV is only present in saliva in very minute amounts, insufficient to cause infection with HIV.
So kiss away!!!
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Does A Herpes Bump Look Like?
- What Can You Take To Prevent Current Genital Warts Breakouts?
- What Are Your Chances Of Getting Herpes If You Have Sex With Someone That Has It?
- What Are The Physical Appearances Of Chlamydia?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Shingles?
- Ways To Contract Chlamydia
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.