Pregnant - hepatitis

Hi. First, sorry for my bad English. I have posten this question before, but i asked about the risk for HIV, and now i am worried about hepatitis a or b. I really hope you are able to answer my question as i am really scared of doing any harm to my unborn baby and boyfriend. 3 weeks ago i went to the hospital in connection with my pregnancy. I used the toilet. As always I do not sit on a public toilet seat, but I hovered over. When i finished i saw two blood drops on the toilet. They were not dry, but it looked like they were maybe mixed with water. Because i did not sit on the toilet seat, i did not touch the blood with my skin, but i am afraid that my label in my underwear did touch the blood (the label is quite long). If the label came in contact with my anus, or some blood dripped from the label and down to my anus, did that put me into risk of hepatitis? About one hour later, i should measure my temperature in my rectum. I am afraid that this increases the risk of transferring the virus into the mucous membrane? Do you recommend testing?

Hi The risk of getting hepatitis from a toilet seat is an extremely low risk.

People at high risk for hepatitis B include: intravenous drug users people with many sexual partners homosexual men people who live in prisons health care providers

confused groin lymph node question HELP HELP
Blood