I am scared

I recently had sex with a prostitute, I used protection quite alright, but forgot that I had irritation on my scrotal sack close to my lap that was itchy and open due to my scratching. I suddenly have this fear about a possible infection because of the irritation. This happened 3 weeks ago and am going crazy.if I run an hiv test now will it be fine ? Please advise.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

I do not think you should be concerned. It does not sound like you were at risk for HIV in this scenario. If you like, you can be tested for your peace of mind. An initial test at 28 days will be a good indicator of your true status. You must test again at 90 days to be certain.

I am confident the result will be negative.

In health,

Richard

Fingering/Fisting With Cut on Palm?
Are these symptoms HIV-related? Are these tests accurate?