protected sex with stripper
Feb 19, 2014
about 4 weeks ago I had protected sex with a stripper she gave me oral with condom on and we had vaginal intercourse with condom on what are my chances of having HIV? should I get tested?
Response from Mr. Cordova
Since you wore a condom you protected yourself against HIV. HIV testing is not warranted.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When You Have Sex With Someone With Chlamydia Do You Immediately Get It?
- When You Have Genital Herpes How Often Will I Break Out?
- What Is The Worst Hpv Type?
- What Can I Use Over The Counter To Treat Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Can Hpv Be Mistaken For In Women?
- Can Washing After Sex Can Help Prevent Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.