The mother of my child is Hiv ,my kid is nagetive and lm negative

Doctor,l pregnanted my girlfriend and by the time she was pregnant she got tested and was positive, my kid is negative and now 1 year 6months. l only got tested yesterday and my results where negative.. is that possible ?

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

Yes, that is very possible. Transmission from mother to child does not always happen, the same goes from person to person. Also, it's harder for transmission to occur from the receptive partner (your girlfriend) to the insertive partner (you).

I'm happy to hear that both you and your child are HIV negative!

In health,

Richard

follow the HIV test
please clear me