Women to Women Fingering with Vaginal Fluids

I have read the forums to an answer for my specific question but have not found an exposure quite like mine. I am female who had a drunken threesome with a guy and another girl. Many times during the threesome the girl was masturbated by herself or the guy by a dildo or with finger and the IMMEDIATELY used the same finger or dildo to masturbate me. I understand that HIV does not survive well outside the body but it was barely a few seconds exposed to air with her fluids still wet. I know the girl and is very promiscuous and doesn't get tested. How great is my risk if she was positive for HIV?

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

Transmission would be possible, but not likely. Test at 90 days to be certain. I am confident the result will be HIV negative.

In health,

Richard

Hey
Used a Condom with sexworker, but still worried!