Please answer my question! asking for the sixth time!

Hi all! Firstly, I would like to thank all of you to provide me this platform to post my question.Secondly, im really very glad to see how everyone here are so concerned about the issues that so many people post on this website.May the almighty shower blessings on you people! Here's my tragic story:I'm a 23 year guy who had sex with a CSW(dont know if she's HIV +ve or -ve)of about my age on 14 jan,2014.During intercourse,I took out my penis out of her vagina for a while (the condom was okay till then) and masturbated(with the condom on) for a while and then again I inserted it in her vagina...as soon as I inserted,she told me its broken,and she immediately pulled my penis out.I ejaculated then.The condom didnt break much but it did.Afraid of this, I immediately took of the condom and washed my penis thoroughly with soap and water and made the area dry.Since, I was scared to death, I visited a HIV specialist next day and started taking PEP (Duovir) after 24 hours of exposure.I completed the course of PEP without even missing a single dose.The specialist asked me to get tested at baseline (I was tested negative thankfully) at this point.And he advised me to get tested again after 6, 12 weeks and 6 months(after exposure and not PEP).I'm scared to death as I'm the only hope for my family of ailing parents (Not HIV) and younger sister.My whole family depends on me.I'm scared to death. My questions are: 1-What are my chances of getting infected with HIV considering i was exposed (with broken condom) for about 10 seconds? 2-Since I started taking PEP after 24 hrs of exposure, can I expect it to work effectively? 3-I've heard that a 4th generation test is fully conclusive after 6 weeks of exposure.(irrespective od takimg PEP) Is it true? Thanks a lot in advance to all of you. Regards, Rahul

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi Rahul,

1: None.

2: Yes. Within 72 hours is effective.

3: Here on TheBody.com we say that 90 days is conclusive. I would not expect a negative result between 28 days and 90 days to change, but would suggest a follow-up test at 90 days to be certain.

In health,

Richard

Dear Richar please help me ..........This my 2nd request
Receptive fellacio