Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Dear Richar please help me ..........This my 2nd request
Feb 18, 2014

I am quite depressed and could not sleep or eat over week . I have been to strippers(CSW) bars in Hong Kong on Feb 8. Following things happened- 1.The strippers there performed lap dance on me 2.During lap dance they sucked my nipple for 1-2 minutes. There are small pimples around my nipples. I am not sure if while sucking my pimples were touched and came in contact with their mouth. To best of my knowledge I did not notice any blood on nipples, but pimples were slightly reddish. If those women had blood in mouth or bleeding gums, can that blood get on pimples and cause infection. I am quite scared and would like to know if I will be infected with HIV.

Also please let me know what is risk if one of the pimples is open(popped off) and came in contact with their mouth. I am not aware about their HIV status

Response from Mr. Cordova

No risk

Previous
Urgent reply needed regarding the danger of Infection
Next
Please answer my question! asking for the sixth time!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.