HIV / Hep C from sex toy

Hi, I visited a sex worker who inserted a vibrator into my anus. She did not use the vibrator on herself during the session but had not covered the vibrator with a condom. What is the risk of transmission of HIV / Hep C in that situation?

Many thanks in advance.

Hi This depends on a couple of things. Did she clean it prior to using on you? If she did the risk is very small. If she did not the risk is there for Hepatitis C and other sexually transmitted infections but most likely not HIV. Once HIV leaves the body it begins to die and becomes unable to infect. Best way to know for sure is to be tested! I would see your health care provider for evaluation especially if you have any symptoms. Next time, make sure you see her clean it or you clean it! Or you put a condom on it!

Rapid test
HIV RESULT