Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Anal infection during masturbation, Urgent help please!!!
Feb 17, 2014

Dear sir / madam,

I woke up in the middle of night with a very urgent need of masturbation. As I was aroused, I took a small plastic cloth roller, and put a RFSU Nkken latex bumpy condom over it. Please see the link of the condom in the end. Then i put a cleaning glove (which is similar to surgical glove with a thick skin) over the condom. The idea was to not let the condom touch in my anus, as I was suspicous if the lube or oil over the condom would cause any infection. But as I glided the roller in my ass with help of saliva on glove, I realized that the glove was broken and now the roller plastic handle covered with the condom was all the way in my ass. I masturbated at the same time while the roller was inside. I felt really terrible after it. It has been now one day and it is the second night, I still feel some oily sensation in the inside of my anus. Last night, I farted with huge force from my bowel, in order to let go the affect. But even though I have shited two times, I still am feeling some oily sensation in the inside of anus. Is it just the feeling or am I being just paranoid? I think way too much, I might be paranoid. Moreover, I have not farted the whole day either. I am getting really worried. I heard the latex or lubricated condom can cause some bad infection. I have never done this before. Please help me, I am too worried. Please let me know if it is normal.

I am also worried if this way my ass would grow big, which I really do not want. I have with huge force tried to squeeze my butts close together, with so much force, that I feel some little pain, but I did so in order to make them small and not big.

P.S. I noticed very small amount like a piece of rice grain, something with red blood, like little flesh. Could it be damage to the ass? And if yes, is it dangerous?

Here is the link to the exact condom I used.

http://www.rfsu.se/sv/Produkter/Kondomer/Nakken/

Response from Ms. Southall

Hi Masturbation is not a way for HIV to be transmitted. I would suggest using something different to use next time. HIV transmission can only occur when there is a direct and prolonged exposure to body fluids, semen, vaginal fluid, blood or mother to child through breast feeding. This most commonly occurs through unprotected vaginal or anal sex and sharing of needles. Casual contact, sharing utensils, drinking after someone, etc are not way for HIV transmission to occur. If you go to this link HIV101 it will take you to our page that talks about the ways in which HIV is and is not transmitted.

If your symptoms continue I would recommend seeing your healthcare provider for evaluation but it is not HIV.

Be well and stay safe, Shannon

Previous
Full explanation why HIV is not found in urine. Hands on proof based on experience would help.
Next
Flu diagnosis immediately after protected sex

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.