Full explanation why HIV is not found in urine. Hands on proof based on experience would help.

I know I'm asking of too much, but if there was someone with hands on laboratory experience with handling HIV urine is available please explain to me why HIV is not found in urine. Also are the palm of the hands a direct entry of viruses like HIV into the bloodstream? I had a friend get blood on there hands after a deep scratch and the blood was on the finger tips. Can you get HIV this way?

Hi After having to answer this question several times for you I hope this again will give you the answer that you are wanting: HIV is found in the urine of an infected person. However, it is not possible to contract HIV from contact with the urine of an HIV-positive person because there are too few virus particles in this fluid. Noninfectious Fluids Other bodily fluids, including urine, tears and saliva, contain HIV but cannot transmit the virus. Sweat contains no HIV.

Read more: http://www.ehow.com/facts_5476389_can-hiv-through-urine.html#ixzz2tcXhZ17W

syphilis and saliva
Anal infection during masturbation, Urgent help please!!!