|irritation in tip of pennis n hands n legs numbness
Feb 16, 2014
After intercourse with 2nd partner 8 months backs have irritation on pennis n body burning legs n hands become numbness 5 tyms hiv test n herpes gonorrhea syphilis all came back negative blood counts r normal n small red dots on hands n legs
| Response from Ms. Southall
Hi I would recommend that you follow up with your health care provider for continued evaluation. Your testing history is showing that an STI including HIV is not there, but there is something going on that you need to be evaluated for.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- I Have Vaginal Irritation And Blisters
- Irritation On Penis Tip After Sex Chlamydia Sti
- Irritation On Penis Tip After Sex Syphilis Sti
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Groin Pain After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.