chances of getting hiv

I am a male 27 years old and had sex with a female unknown 7 years back and i used condom, however the condom broke in between and i did not ejacuate. I dont have any symptoms and for the last few years have seb derm in face area. My question being the chances of getting hiv if condom broken and can seb derm be a symptom of hiv

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

When a condom breaks during sex, the first thing we recommend is to wait 3 months and get tested. If this was 7 years ago, you can get a test now to learn your status from then.

Was there a risk of HIV from what you described? Yes, there was. However, we don't have anymore information than that. A test will take us the rest of the way. And honestly, all sexually active people should be getting tested on a regular basis anyway. That's something that your regular doctor can do. Or a community clinic, if you don't have your own doctor.

Looking at symptoms, as we say all the time on here, can't tell you if you're infected with HIV or not. This is because the symptoms of HIV are so generic that it's hard to know what's causing them.

Take home point: get a HIV test.

If that's tough for whatever reason, let's talk about that too.

Hope this helps!

Risk of STI or STD?
Risk Assesment