Risk of STI or STD?
Feb 16, 2014
Last night a woman start sucking on my dick and then after about 10 seconds she stopped and put on a condom. She said she was "clean", but there is no reason I should take that as truth. I never came, and she also stuck her finger in my ass.
I really don't want to have to take a screening test if the chances of getting an infection are remote.
Can you help?
Response from Dr. Wohl
There is no risk of HIV transferring from a person's mouth to you via your penis.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Or Warts From A Safe Exposure With A Prostitute?
- What Are Complications Of Untreated Gonorrhea?
- What Antibiotics Can Help Treat Chlamydia?
- Vitamin B12 And Herpes Infection
- Vinegar And Water For Bacterial Vaginosis
- Getting Treatment For Genital Warts When Can I Have Sex Again
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.