Deep kissing and now I have HIV

First, I went out one night and meet a girl at a bar in SF. We had a few drinks and made out heavily throughout the night. I'm worried that I might have contracted HIV from this encounter. At one point during the kissing I tasted blood and I freaked out a bit because I didn't know if it was hers or mine. I asked the girl if she had ever been tested and she said no. My fear is she could have had a high viral load and thus transmitted it via open wounds in the mouth. I have very poor gums and bad gingivitis that causes my gums to be weak and bleed. I also have a recessed sore gum on a lower front tooth that also bleeds.

I experienced a sore throat, swollen glands, leg pains and a chest rash roughly 2 weeks after this incident. I'm convinced its HIV.

I do not think you acquired HIV from kissing a girl in SF. Get a test. I bet it will be negative.

Thrush / ARS symptom??
Is this considered casual contact?