Feb 10, 2014
Hi there, I went to a massage parlor, and I had an happy ending , there was no blood, but at the end I saw a small dry cut in one of her hand, it was a few days old ,she was using oil and Alcol during the massage,my question is can I get hiv from that dry cut , I don't remember if that was the hand she used to ejaculate me, there was no oral or any other type of sex I m very worried If you can please reply ASAP Thank you
Response from Mr. Glenn
Thanks for your question,
You can't get HIV from a dry cut. You can't get HIV from a cut that's not actively bleeding, and bleeding significantly.
Hope this helps,
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Why Do People Get Shingles?
- What Happens When Two People Who Have Herpes Have Unprotected Sex?
- What Does It Mean If I Test Positive For Herpes Antibodies?
- What Are My Chances Of Getting Chlamydia From Someone Who Already Has It?
- Time Frame For Before Herpes Shows Up On An Std Test
- Testing For Gonorrhea In Men After Exposure
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.