Feb 10, 2014
Hi there, I went to a massage parlor, and I had an happy ending , there was no blood, but at the end I saw a small dry cut in one of her hand, it was a few days old ,she was using oil and Alcol during the massage,my question is can I get hiv from that dry cut , I don't remember if that was the hand she used to ejaculate me, there was no oral or any other type of sex I m very worried If you can please reply ASAP Thank you
Response from Mr. Glenn
Thanks for your question,
You can't get HIV from a dry cut. You can't get HIV from a cut that's not actively bleeding, and bleeding significantly.
Hope this helps,
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Penis After Condom Inside Out Worried I Have HIV
- Psoriasis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Does Amoxicillin Cure Chlamydia?
- Severe Back Pain And Vaginal Bleeding
- Symptoms Of This Std In Men Can Cause Epididymitis And Can Also Spread To The Blood Or Joints
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.