Hand job

Hi there, I went to a massage parlor, and I had an happy ending , there was no blood, but at the end I saw a small dry cut in one of her hand, it was a few days old ,she was using oil and Alcol during the massage,my question is can I get hiv from that dry cut , I don't remember if that was the hand she used to ejaculate me, there was no oral or any other type of sex I m very worried If you can please reply ASAP Thank you

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

You can't get HIV from a dry cut. You can't get HIV from a cut that's not actively bleeding, and bleeding significantly.

Hope this helps,

Erik

can you answer two questions?
Have I Killed My Family!