can you answer two questions?

I was using a condom that I got from pride year before last,which didnt expire until 2015, while using a dildo anally. The condom broke while using it and I saw a little blood on the tp when i cleaned up.and my hypochondria kicked in.

1. Can you catch anything from a condom that has been contaminated? I looked and I didn't see any holes, but say what if the vendor I got them from just a needle to inject them with?

2. Should I be concerned about have a piece of condom still stuck in me?

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

1) You can't get HIV from this situation. We know this for a fact because HIV dies within minutes of leaving a human body. You're talking about a year later.

2) Probably not. When a condom rips, it rips into two pieces, not more than that.

Hope that helps,

Erik

Fingering
Hand job