|can you answer two questions?
Feb 10, 2014
I was using a condom that I got from pride year before last,which didnt expire until 2015, while using a dildo anally. The condom broke while using it and I saw a little blood on the tp when i cleaned up.and my hypochondria kicked in.
1. Can you catch anything from a condom that has been contaminated? I looked and I didn't see any holes, but say what if the vendor I got them from just a needle to inject them with?
2. Should I be concerned about have a piece of condom still stuck in me?
| Response from Mr. Glenn
Thanks for your question,
1) You can't get HIV from this situation. We know this for a fact because HIV dies within minutes of leaving a human body. You're talking about a year later.
2) Probably not. When a condom rips, it rips into two pieces, not more than that.
Hope that helps,
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swollen Lymph Nodes Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Testing Negative After Sex With A Prostitute
- Blood In Semen After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Urine After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Rubbing Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Urination After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.