is fingering and sucking vaginal fluid can cause HIV?

Last week I had oral sex with my girlfriend(she gave me a blowjob). Then she fingered her vagina and put that finger into her mouth and breast. Then I sucked her breast and had deep kiss. I had slight damage in the inner part of my upper lip(was bleeding only when pressed by teeth). Do I have risk of HIV transmission?

Hi The risk is incredibly low to no risk. The risk of HIV transmission with oral sex is extremely low. It is even reasonable to state that for the person receiving oral sex (that is on whom oral sex is being performed) the risk of acquisition of the virus is practically zero. For the person placing his or her mouth on someone else's genitals, the risk may be slightly higher but still very very low. Theoretically, obvious cuts, wounds, sores, or infections in the mouth could raise this risk. But relatively speaking this is still considered to be a low-risk sexual activity as the mouth is not a hospitable place for the HIV virus. Please note that other sexually transmitted infections are readily spread via oral contact and you may need to be checked for these. If she has HIV, the fluids she put on her breast and you licked off, HIV begins to die once it leaves the body and becomes unable to infect. Also you cannot get from kissing or licking so your risk here is none.

You are fine!

Hiv from one of a kind kiss! Very very worried.
Is a bloody handshake a risk for hiv?