Can razor convey Aids

Hello, I went before 3 months, shaving and of course there was a shave before me and when it ends I sat and watched the razor blade was not the presence of blood visible and change the barber blade in the tool razor and went on to be washed with water and while shaving hurts wound very light and did not come out a lot of blood, but after shaving three weeks I received a bad cold and no fever and night sweats I received and all this in three days, and then I received sores in the mouth, I'm afraid of infection Do I have to do or do not need analyzes for the piece and what attributed to my injury

Hi No, you can not get HIV from touching or using an inanimate object. Transmission of HIV from a contaminated surface would require massive exposure to blood or other infected liquid for a prolonged period of time (for example: a blood soaked shirt of a health care worker that remained while she performed CPR). See HIV101 for how HIV is and is not transmitted. Once HIV leaves the body it begins to die and becomes unable to infect. I imagine what happened is you picked up a cold or the flu and your body is fighting this. If your symptoms continue or get worse I recommend that you follow up with your health care provider for evaluation.

values
Hiv from one of a kind kiss! Very very worried.