quicj follow up much appreciated
Feb 10, 2014
Hi regarding a testing site I asked about called ifreedom even if they were faulty or not real, they cudnt infect you could they by time they are posted out nd recieved would any virus die thank you so much again
Response from Ms. Southall
Hi No, HIV once it is outside of the body begins to die and becomes unable to infect.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Kind Of Skin Problems Can You Have If You Have Gonorrhea?
- What Does Bacterial Vaginosis Look Like?
- What Can I Use To Stop The Itching Of The Shingles?
- Ways Of Passing Hpv To Children
- Can A Uti Cause A False Positive On Chlamydia Tests?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Genital Herpes While Using A Condom?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.