1 time unprotected sex two test done iam i in danger ?

hi iam 27 years old man . before 3 month 10 days was my first time i had sex in my life i had vaginal sex in that night for two times unprotected i know i was stupid to do it after one day when i realized how much stupid i was . my life turned up like hell i tested after 10 days with combo 4 generation antibody and p24 antigen for hiv1/hiv2 it came out 0.18 negative after 3 months today i made another test same test it came out negative 0.21 . iam i clear from any danger? this 3 months was the worst in my life .

Hi Hopefully this will ensure that the next time you have condoms with you! Condoms are effective in the prevention of HIV transmission, as long as they are used correctly and do not break or slip off. Also if lubricant is used it must be water based. The testing guidelines for HIV are to be initially tested at 3 weeks post exposure and then again at 90 days. As long as there are no other exposures happened during this time frame than the results are conclusive.

Your testing history shows that you are HIV free.

Scared of HIV Transmission
HIV Risk