transmission of HIV

I was pricked on my finger by a pin, intentionally placed through the sponge of my bike seat. Luckily i was pricked on the part of my finger that has less sensitivity. Is there any risk of HIV. I am very afraid and waiting is unbearable. I am in school n in honor roll and i think i will come of the honor, roll because im so scared. I am 14 years old please help!!!

Hi You are fine and HIV free! HIV transmission can only occur when there is a direct and prolonged exposure to body fluids, semen, vaginal fluid, blood or mother to child through breast feeding. This most commonly occurs through unprotected vaginal or anal sex and sharing of needles. Casual contact, sharing utensils, drinking after someone, etc are not way for HIV transmission to occur. If you go to this link HIV101 it will take you to our page that talks about the ways in which HIV is and is not transmitted.

be well and continue studying hard!

Shannon

masturbated after hand shake
Help???