Bumps in penis
Feb 10, 2014
I have been self masturbating 2 times per day last year and half, Now i got pimple type bumps in my penis, I am really scared is it a symptom of any std. I never had sex with any one else.
Response from Ms. Southall
Hi The only way to get a STD is by having sexual interaction with someone. They just don't develop by masturbation. What you may have is just that a pimple or two. They can happen anywhere.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Effects Does Syphilis Have On Sterility And Infertility?
- What Can Cause Herpes False Positive?
- What Are My Chances Of Getting Chlamydia From Someone Who Already Has It?
- Can A Uti Cause A False Positive On Chlamydia Tests?
- Things That Look Like Genital Warts But Are Not
- Syphilis Treatment Z Pack
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.