4TH G. TEST NEGATIVE WITH SYMPTONS?

Let's begin introducing me:

I am a 20 year old guy with problems of obesity, that during exposure of risk was taking treatment for Brucella (Doxycycline and Rifampicin), who regularly attends therapy and magnets I was operated of the tonsils 4 months ago and has had symptoms like fever, headaches, colds, cough, muscle aches, neck glands, dizziness, etc. after the relationship with a male sex worker

Previously I had also "risk situations"

Which completely discard negative since I have 180 days approximately.

My last "risk situations" were the days:

NOVEMBER 9 (ORAL SEX TO SEX WORKER)

DECEMBER 7 (HANDJOB TO THE SAME SEXWORKER WITH EYACULATION THAT FELL ON MY ARM WITH SCRATCHES)

I have the following test to days:

20, 30, 37, 44, 52, 58, 72, 75, 88 days after the first relationship.

and 1, 9, 15, 23, 29, 43, 59 days after the second.

ANTIBODIES Anti-HUMAN Immunodeficiency Virus Type 1 AND 2 AND ANTIGEN OF HIV-1 p24

METHOD: Chemiluminescence.

and at 23 and 58 days after the first.

and 30 second is:

IDENTIFICATION OF HIV-1 proviral DNA

METHODS: Polymerase chain reaction polymerase chain reaction and nested polymerase (nested PCR) endpoint.

Find a person a day 58 and 30 respectively and pay you a test like mine 4th, also negative.

Can I be sure my negative results? Even when I present? Symptoms every day at times? Brucella medication affects the window period? I'm scared, because I appear too high leukocytes in a blood count.

Hi The testing guidelines for HIV are to be initially tested at 3 weeks post exposure and then again at 90 days. As long as there are no other exposures happened during this time frame than the results are conclusive. The risk of HIV transmission with oral sex is extremely low. It is even reasonable to state that for the person receiving oral sex (that is on whom oral sex is being performed) the risk of acquisition of the virus is practically zero. For the person placing his or her mouth on someone else's genitals, the risk may be slightly higher but still very very low. Theoretically, obvious cuts, wounds, sores, or infections in the mouth could raise this risk. But relatively speaking this is still considered to be a low-risk sexual activity as the mouth is not a hospitable place for the HIV virus. Please note that other sexually transmitted infections are readily spread via oral contact and you may need to be checked for these. There is no risk with the hand job.

From all of your testing, it shows that you are HIV free. The antibody test would give you that information but you also had the PCR which is confirming your results as well.

You are HIV free from the experiences you have asked about.

a year after unprotected sex
unprotected oral sex with hiv+?