mutual masturbation with cut in the shower

I had a mutual masturbation with a person who is very likely to be an HIV+. I was being extremely careless for not remembering I had a small cut on the top of my foot. The person ejaculated on his hands, which happened to be right above my foot where the cut was. Since we were in the shower, my cut was wet. Still standing in the same position, he washed his cum off his hands. I was not sure if the cum got onto my cut, but from how we were standing, it might be very likely that the water had washed the cum over my wet cut. My questions is, what is the risk of me getting infected? I have heard that HIV pretty much dies outside of the body, but since my cut was wet, will it open a pahtway for the virus to get in?

Hi The risk for HIV transmission is incredibly low to no risk. HIV transmission can only occur when there is a direct and prolonged exposure to body fluids, semen, vaginal fluid, blood or mother to child through breast feeding. This most commonly occurs through unprotected vaginal or anal sex and sharing of needles. Casual contact, sharing utensils, drinking after someone, etc are not way for HIV transmission to occur. If you go to this link HIV101 it will take you to our page that talks about the ways in which HIV is and is not transmitted.

Even if this person is living with HIV mutual masturbation and the maybe contact with your cut on your foot the risk is none. The cut on your foot would have to be newly open and large and bleeding. This is one of the more safe ways for you to be sexual with someone without putting yourself at risk.

I am worried please help me
Test Results