can i become infected

Doctor pls i need your advice,i have a spouse who is HIV positive,she has bbeen living with it for the past ten years,she is taking her drug regularly that you won't even know she is possible,she never fall sick,i have a scratch on my penis and i use condom to protect myself,but during d intercourse the condom get busted and i withdraw immediately and wash my penis with water,second day i went for a test where i was tested negative,pls its there any means of me getting infected

Hi You are in the exact situation my husband and I are in. I have been living with HIV for 22 years and my husband and I have been together for 7 years. I have an undetectable viral load as well. It is more difficult for women to transmit the virus to men and even more difficult if the woman has an undetectable viral load. In the research conducted so far, there have been no recorded HIV transmissions among heterosexual couples where the HIV-positive partner is on treatment and their blood viral load is undetectable. However, this does not mean the risk through condomless sex is zero. All of the couples studied to date have also reported using condoms often. This makes it difficult to determine the risk of HIV transmission when no condom is used. You did the right thing by noticing the condom breaking and withdrawing and cleaning right away. The risk still is incredibly low. My husband is tested about every 6 months just to be sure. I would encourage the same for you.

High risk exposure
Bathroom risks