Shaving cuts and risk from precum

I'm a guy and I recently performed oral sex on a man - it was brief, lasted maybe 2-3 minutes and he did not ejaculate in my mouth. However, several hours earlier the same day I had shaved which left some minor cuts on my skin. Since his penis touched my face several times during the encounter, was I at a high risk of getting hiv from his precum due to the cuts?

Hi The risk is incredibly low. Your areas of nicks would not be large enough or bleeding enough for transmission to occur. The risk of HIV transmission with oral sex is extremely low. It is even reasonable to state that for the person receiving oral sex (that is on whom oral sex is being performed) the risk of acquisition of the virus is practically zero. For the person placing his or her mouth on someone else's genitals, the risk may be slightly higher but still very very low. Theoretically, obvious cuts, wounds, sores, or infections in the mouth could raise this risk. But relatively speaking this is still considered to be a low-risk sexual activity as the mouth is not a hospitable place for the HIV virus. Please note that other sexually transmitted infections are readily spread via oral contact and you may need to be checked for these.

Are Oral HIV Tests Accurate?
oral thrush scaring me..